Mr. Bandar Faisal Alahmad
Mr. Bandar is uniquely experienced manager for medical and non-medical contracts including Clinical Trials Agreements at King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC). He is experienced in international communications and negotiations to build relationships and collaborations. He is an accomplished leader with visionary gaze in addition to exemplary assuming day-to-day managerial activities. He also has substantial exposure to different cultures, countries and languages.
Before devoting his work fulltime to KAIMRC, Bandar Served as:
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Contracts Officer at Advanced Electronics Company (AEC).
- Programs Development Director at National Entrepreneurship Institute (NEI).
- Senior Academic Advisor at Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM), Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE).
Education Highlights, Mr. Bandar studied at:
- Cuyahoga Community College, Emergency Medical Technology- Paramedic (EMT-P).
- Cleveland State University, Bachelors of Finance and International Business.
- George Washington University, Master of Science in Finance (MSF)