- All abstracts accepted for presentation in poster session will be assigned by poster ID Cod and will appear the 3rd Therapeutic Discoveries from Bench to First in Human Clinical Trial 22-24 February 2022 Conference & workshop, Poster Exhibition Hall
- Please put your cod on your abstract poster on any corner of your poster (preferred on the top of your poster)
- All posters presenters will print their poster and will be responsible for placing their poster on the assigned poster board and removing their poster
- All abstracts accepted for posters should be displayed starting 7:00 AM not later than 8:00 AM 22/Feb/ 2022.
- Please bring your double face Adhesive tape to hang your poster & we will provide stands
- The presenters are expected to be at their assigned poster in the Exhibit Hall during the opening of the Poster Exhibition.
- On the third day of the conference, if you wish to keep your poster, you must remove your poster no later than 5:00 PM 24/ Feb/ 2022 Posters left on the boards will be discarded after this time.
- In case that you will be unable to present your abstract at the Conference, you may correspond with our team via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org & Cc KAIMRC-Therapeutics@ngha.med.sa no later than 6/ Feb/ 2022.
- Posters presenters should not leave any items unattended at the Exhibit Hall including poster case/tube as we will not be responsible when these things are lost.
- Acceptance of your abstract does not mean you can attend the Conference.
- The Conference is a separate transaction. If you wish to attend the Symposium as well, kindly register online by going through the website https://therapeuticsdiscovery.kaimrc.med.sa/ (the program is posted on the webpage)
- Note: one presenter for one abstract and will receive one certificate which has only one presenter name
Poster Dimension: (as attached)
- For printing purposes, kindly refer to the dimensions below (must be vertical)
- The size of the poster should not exceed the approved size (W 95cm x H 107cm)
- Kindly see below & find attached for Poster Template (Poster Template should contains illustration as graph and/or diagram)