INSTRUCTIONS for SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS:
- Abstracts submitted will be selected for oral presentations and poster.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstracts should include the following sections: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Background, Objective(s), method(s), result(s) and conclusion.
Instructions for submitting a new abstract as an Author:
- Click the ‘LOG IN’ tab at the top of the page.
- If you have previously registered for an old event, just provide your username /password and click ‘login’I. Click the ‘Author’ link to submit the abstract.II. Click ‘STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS’.III. Step one: You must make sure that all items in the submission checklist are checked and satisfied before continuing and clicking ’save and continue’.IV. Step two: fill in all the required fields then click ‘save and continue’.V. Your abstract has been successfully submitted.
- If this is your first time registering Click on ‘Not a user? Create an account with this site’.
I. Fill in all the required fields and make sure to select the Author role in “Create Account as” section then click on ‘Create’ . After that follow the previous steps to submit an abstract.
Abstract submission deadline is Feb 9, 2020