The members of the organizing committee of the 3rd Therapeutic Discoveries Symposium are leading scientists, health providers, business professionals and humanitarians who have come together from around the world to organize this symposium. Our objective is to show how the global scientific and technological community worked together to combat the pandemic and to uncover lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic that will help us prepare for future pandemics and help us treat other diseases.
We will show how the Global scientific, technological and regulatory collaboration for therapeutics and vaccine discoveries and development can come together to combat diseases based on the lessons learned from COVID-19.
- COVID19: The New Era of Innovative Therapies and Vaccines; lessons learnt
- mRNA Based Therapies and Vaccines for Cancer
- mRNA Based Therapies for Rare Diseases
- Immunotherapies for non-infections diseases
- Drug Resistance: Repurposing and Combination Therapies
- AI Accelerating Drug Target, Antigens and Disease Pathway Discovery
- Efficient Logistics In Global Therapeutics Distribution, A Key Measure of Success