- All abstracts accepted for presentation in poster session will be assigned by poster reference number and will appear in Therapeutic Discoveries From Bench to First In Humans Trials Conference 2017, Poster Exhibition Hall.
- Posters presenters will be responsible for placing their poster on the assigned poster board and removing their poster according to the scheduled provided.
- All abstracts accepted for posters should be displayed starting 7:00 AM not later than 8:00 AM 11 /OCT/ 2017
- Please bring your push pins to hang your poster or we will provide you with double face sticking tape.
- The presenters are expected to be at their assigned poster in the Exhibit Hall during the opening of the Poster Exhibition.
- On the third day of the conference, if you wish to keep your poster, you must remove your poster no later than 5:00 PM 12/OCT/2017 Posters left on the boards will be discarded after this time.
- In case that you will be unable to present your abstract at the Conference, you may correspond with our team via our email address: KAIMRC-Therapeutics@NGHA.MED.SA no later than 4/OCT/ 2017
- Posters presenters should not leave any items unattended at the Exhibit Hall including poster case/tube as we will not be responsible when these things are lost.
- Acceptance of your abstract does not mean you can attend the Conference. It is a separate transaction. If you wish to attend the Symposium as well, kindly register online by going through the website of therapeuticsdiscovery.kaimrc.med.sa
For printing purposes, kindly refer to the dimensions below (vertical is preferable).
- The size of the poster should not exceed the approved size (W 95cm x H 107cm).